Everywhere there are hairs. On your pillow and in the shower drain. If you look, it is full of it in the hairbrush. You are suffering from hair loss and want to do something to cure and stop it. Luckily, we can find many healthy tips to prevent hair loss.
What causes hair loss and how you can avoid losing all that hair? Read the tips for a healthy and resilient hair with less hair and read why you lose your hair.
Why do you suffer from hair loss?
There can be many causes for hair fall. Every person generally loses around fifty to one hundred hairs a day. That seems a lot, but there are so many to grow again. Do you have more hair loss there may be something going on? There are some reasons to think.
Illness, pregnancy, stress and genetic predisposition may be opportunities for your hair loss. It’s possible that you break in its styling, hair coloring or other solutions you might use on your hair.
Remedy # 1: Aloe Vera:
Although there are many products on the market that claim to have Aloe Vera, the safest way to get the thousands of benefits offered by this wonderful natural resource it is:
- Let’s get a good sized piece of aloe vera.
- Using potato peels or razor with the good edge, we will remove all the skin of the leaf to simply the glass.
- In a plastic container and preferably covered using a fork or glass will mash until a gel.
- Finally, we will add the juice of a lemon.
The lemon juice we will apply throughout the scalp evenly, leave act for about 5-10 minutes. Then retired with plenty of water and wash our hair as you normally do. We should apply lemon juice at least once a week.
Remedy # 2: Using Mask Oil Extra-virgin olive oil.
The extra virgin olive oil is not the remedy most recommended for people with oily hair. However, it is an excellent resource for hair mistreated by drugs. Aside of ending hair loss, it grants incredible natural shine and easier handling of our hair.
- We will apply the Oil Extra-virgin olive oil around the scalp, massaging with fingertips in a circle.
- Then we put a shower cap and leave it on for about 20 minutes (if you do not have a swimming cap, we can use a wet towel).
Finally, we will thoroughly wash our hair with water and shampoo. This procedure must be done once a week at least, during the first month and then twice a month at least.
Remedy # 3: Lemon juice
Lemon juice is a very effective natural remedy for healing and eliminates dandruff, but few people know that its acid property is an excellent treatment for lightening the hair and give a natural glow.
- In a plastic container preferably we will pour the juice of 5 small lemons.
- We will mix the lemon juice with an equal amount of coconut water.
This mixture we apply in our hair, and we will put our bathing cap or failing a damp towel. We will leave it for about 30 minutes. Then we finished washing our hair in the general practice. If we bear out this therapy at least twice a month, we get a stronger, and healthier hair, and we can prevent hair loss.